2. Personal data and confidential information belonging to users; however, if requested by the official authorities and in cases where an explanation is required in accordance with the provisions of the applicable orderly legislation, it will be disclosed to the official authorities.
3. Appropriate technical and administrative measures have been taken in accordance with the nature of the information and process provided by the Users to the Company or all transactions obtained by the Company and all transactions carried out through the Website, within the elements of technological possibilities and costs in the systems and internet infrastructure of our Company or the relevant organization.
4. The Personal Data shared by the User with the Company is deemed to belong to the User.
DISCLOSURE TEXT ON PERSONAL DATA
As AgencyN Publication Promotion Industry and Foreign Trade Ltd. Sti ("Company"), it is aimed to fulfill our disclosure obligation within the scope of this Clarification Text, the Personal Data Protection Law ("Law") and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to Be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation.
In this context, the issues we are obliged to provide information on are as follows:
1. Identification of the data controller and its representative, if any
The data controller; Barbaros M. Kardelen Sk. No:2/74 Ataşehir/Istanbul resident is AgencyN Broadcast Promotion Industry and Foreign Trade Ltd. Sti registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Directorate with the registration number 770913-0.
2. For what purpose personal data will be processed
Your personal data in the categories you transmit through the website, name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, address information and not limited to, the creation of your membership on the website, receipt and fulfillment of your order, contacting you in accordance with your order request, providing goods, products or services to you accordingly, healthy and long-term interaction in customer relations, if you give your consent, commercial sieve to you Tronic message is sent, following your requests and complaints, resolving future disputes and problems and storing these personal data by our Company in line with the statute of limitations arising from the legislation.
3. To whom and for what purpose the personal data processed by the Company may be transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to the Company's shareholders, business partners, companies it serves and authorized public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill the objectives specified in Article 2.
4. Method and legal reason for collecting personal data
Provided that your personal data is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, the processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, it is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligation, data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, and data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned. "I'm not going to do that," he
5. Your rights under the Law regarding your personal data are as follows:
(a) To find out if your personal data has been processed, (b) to request information about it if your personal data has been processed, (c) to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it has been used in accordance with its purpose, (ç) to know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad, (d) to request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or inaccurate processing, (e) if the reasons that require the processing of your personal data are eliminated requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data, requesting notification of transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (f) (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data are transferred, g) Objecting to the occurrance of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, ğ) Requesting damages in case of damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
These rights; you can send your identity in writing to Barbaros M. Kardelen Sk. No:2/74 Ataşehir/Istanbul with your petition containing your request, or by using your secure electronic signature, mobile signature or e-mail address previously reported to the Company and registered in the Company's system (you can reach the Company via the e-mail address email@example.com in this context) or through a software or application developed for the purpose of application. you can forward it.
For your information.
Cook Plate Restaurant
AgencyN Publication Promotion Industry and Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.
Last Updated: 28/10/2021